A triskele is a Celtic knot with three interlocking spirals or lines. The triskele is thought to symbolize the foundation of the three worlds of the Celtic cosmology: land, sea, and sky. The interwoven pattern symbolizes eternity and man's journey toward spiritual growth.
Details: The Triskele Earrings are sterling silver and are set with a 4 mm round faceted gemstone. The Celtic knot earrings are stud style and include hypoallergenic surgical steel earring backs. The earrings measure 24.2 mm long, 11.6 mm wide at the triskele knot, and 7 mm wide at the gemstone. The pair weighs 2.4 grams.
Gemstone: Choose from genuine Amethyst, genuine Blue Topaz, genuine Garnet, genuine Peridot, Green CZ, Lab Grown Ruby, or Lab Grown Sapphire.
- Amethyst is the birthstone for February and thought to calm and bring peace into the life of the wearer.
- Blue Topaz is a birthstone for November and thought to draw love into the wearer's life and help ease depression.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January and thought to enhance strength, endurance and vigor of the wearer.
- Peridot is the birthstone for August and thought to protect the wearer and guard their health.
- Emerald (Represented here by Green CZ) is the birthstone for May and thought to encourage growth, reflection, peace, and balance.
- Ruby (Represented here by Lab Grown Ruby) is the birthstone for July and thought to promote passion, friendship, and love.
- Sapphire (Represented here by Lab Grown Sapphire) is the birthstone for September and thought to bring protection, good fortune, and spiritual insight.
Packaging: This item comes packaged in a jewelry box.
Production: We are a made-to-order company. Your order will ship in 5 to 10 business days if the item is not in stock.
I ordered the first pair as a gift for my sister, and when my mom saw them and fell in love I ordered a second pair for her for Mother's Day. Very pleased.
They look & feel great