When an Elemental introduces itself to a new druid, it presents the druid with a stone sphere which serve as a symbol of the Elemental itself, to connect the druid to the Elemental, the Elemental to the druid, and can be used as a focus while the druid learns to anchor themselves to the different head spaces needed to speak with Gaia's spirits of biomes and other earthly elements. Elementals can be called upon by druids to perform favors and can even defend the druid when needed. Inspired by the Iron Druid Chronicles series by Kevin Hearne.
Elemental Spheres: Sonora, Colorado, Olympia, or Tasmania
- Sonora presents a piece of itself to Granuaile as a turquoise sphere. The Sonora marble is a turquoise colored howlite gemstone sphere.
- Colorado presents itself to Granuaile as a "whorled sphere of rough sandstone in a range of earth tones, kind of like a gas giant in miniature". The Colorado marble is a picture jasper gemstone sphere.
- Olympia presents itself to Granuaile as a white marble sphere. The Olympia marble is a white howlite gemstone sphere.
- Tasmania presents itself to Owen and his apprentices as a bright yellow-green sphere with droplets and veins of rich violet. The Tasmania marble is a ruby-zoisite gemstone sphere.
- Ferris presents itself to Granuaile as an iron marble sphere. The Ferris Elemental Sphere is represented by a solid Hematite gemstone sphere.
The spheres can be worn in our Celtic inspired Elemental Sphere Locket.
The Elemental Spheres measure approximately 20 mm in diameter.
Packaging: This item is kept in stock for immediate shipment and comes packaged in a satin drawstring pouch with a card of authenticity.
Production: We are a made-to-order company. Your order will ship in 5 to 10 business days if the item is not in stock.